[78-L] Telefunken studios and cutting lathes

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 14:17:56 PST 2010

Her postwar records were sold in the US on London..turn up very frequently. And
she did perform in New York in 1950 (see Billboard article, you may have to
scroll down).
http://books.google.ca/books?id=OQ4EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT40&lpg=PT40&dq=%22rosita+serrano%22+%22london%22&source=bl&ots=-jOcpBMVia&sig=RTgfrNDrjGw7anfmZIcaUCy3oqs&hl=en&ei=5sfZTJS_JZSingeVtamOCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCcQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=%22rosita%20serrano%22%20%22london%22&f=false

I thought she was another Nazi Nightingale. I stand corrected.

dl