[78-L] Boardwalk Empire music

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 14:12:27 PST 2010

Definitely not Caruso on Questa O' Quella. And did anyone notice (besides me)
in the first episode that while a Caruso record was heard, what was on the
phonograph was the wrong record? We saw a twelve-incher with a small label and
we heard 87072, the Siciliana from Cavalleria Rusticana, a ten-incher.

dl