[78-L] Canadian 4 Star

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Mon Nov 8 19:36:03 PST 2010

I have 2 label images of 4 Star 1008 "T" Texas Tyler: "Remember Me."
One is on the red US label, mentioning Hollywood in the rim text at 12h.
It seems that the earliest pressings in the 1000 series omit the rim text,
so this is a later pressing.

The other image looks maroon, but was reported to be blue & silver
and possibly a Compo pressing.
The label looks Canadian (with tune title in serifed font).
The cat.nr (at 6h) is "4S 1008", apparently to identify 4 Star by this prefix.
Is more known about Canadian 4 Star? Did Compo use other prefixes?
I have never seen another 4 Star(C) issue.

Han Enderman