[78-L] Click removal for idiots?

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Mon Nov 8 18:12:13 PST 2010

WOW!  Thanks for the tip!  When I think of all the hours I've spent manually 'declicking' a few records, then this does the whole record in about 2 minutes.  Already have my Arabic collection precessed.  Those records were trashed.

Day 2 of the 21 day trial period.  Might actually go for the $40 license and keep it permanently.

Thanks - CDB

Message: 17