[78-L] For lovers of British Dance Band music

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon Nov 8 14:48:08 PST 2010

--

--
Quite wright, John - I meant to say:

"Try Dorothy Carless (recorded with Geraldo), a deep sensual voice, not
unlike Anne Shelton' - who also recorded a few titles as band singer
with Ambrose."
--
Don't know why I interchanged those band leaders...
As a compensation: here are the ladies - with the right orchestras:

Carless&  Geraldo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlCyoz8O9g&feature=related

Kristjan