[78-L] Pm 14024

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Nov 7 10:15:25 PST 2010

Don't know if anyone else has noted it but there are two different
releases of Paramount 14024. The 14000 series is a reissue series, but I
didn't know till now there was an issue number duplication.
The two records are

14024A    (607)    Jig Walk    Duke Ellington, piano
14024B    (608)    The Mess Around    Fats Waller, piano

14024A    (NV 7040A)    I'm Through    King Oliver w Clarence Williams Orch
14024B    (NV 7040B)    Longshoreman Blues    King Oliver w Clarence
Williams Orch

matrices are from the labels, not the runouts

Mal