[78-L] Freddy or... r (was: Walter Winchell Varsity)

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Nov 7 09:25:19 PST 2010

Which reminds me, Rust spells Freddie Martin's name consistently as
Freddie in ADBD and Johnson/Shirley spell it as Freddy in their ADB.
I've always thought it was Freddie. The one record I have by him is Vi
20-2709 and the label says Freddie. Who is correct? Are there label
instances of both spellings?
Mal

*******