[78-L] Up Aroun' the Ole North Pole

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 6 20:44:51 PDT 2010

The C simply means Columbia's electrical process rather than Western Electric's.

Probably October 13, 1934 with Debroy Somers' Band. I just spent five minutes
cross referencing Willmott with half the dance bands in Britain and narrowing
it to a ten day period, when I realized that the matrix number followed two
sides by Somers on a known date. (I'd list the personnel but I'm tired..)

dl