[78-L] Walter Winchell

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Sat Nov 6 16:25:56 PDT 2010

Greetings from FixitLand!

David Lennick wrote:

> GERALD Clarke, no?
>
> Gerald Clark, guitar, ___Pacheco, violin; Gregory Felix, clarinet;
> Jack
> Celestain, piano; Rogelio Garcia, bass; Duke of Iron (Cecil
> Anderson), vocal
>
> from Spottswood, page 2900.

Gerald...yup, that's what Varsity 8138 sez.

Oddly enough, the "Abrams Files" show GERALD CLARK for Varsity 8138
(correct) but GEORGE CLARK for Varsity 8130, as the original poster
stated...typo on 8130's label? I can't confirm.

Take care,

Joe
--
"Evolutionary theory puts mankind on top of the evolutionary ladder.
Cats find this folly quite amusing."--Karl Knox (1960-2005)