[78-L] Need Help Identifying A Label

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Fri Nov 5 07:15:33 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone - While out junkin' this past weekend I picked up several records on an unknown (to me) label. Usually when I see something I'm not familiar with, I buy it if the price is reasonable. For some reason the label names on all of the records (I think there are three) are blacked out with nail polish. Unlike most, they also note that they are Licensed For Radio Broadcast.
Here is a link to the picture of the label - http://www.venerableradio.com/Cuba.jpg
It's a black label with a couple of large buildings on the right - probably from the late 40s?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/