[78-L] "Grandfather's Clock", Harold Williams, & D. Lennick

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 18:45:13 PDT 2010

Speaking of foreign big bands,can anyone out there tell me about Francis Bay's
Bay Big Band?I have
owned several of his albums over the last 25 years.Some of them not bad.I found
two this afternoon

at the local Goodwill store here in North Bend,Oregon .The band recorded for the
Omega label which
is a label I'm not that familiar with.I believe these recordings were cut around
1962;around the same time
of the World's Fair in Seattle,Washington.The band was from Belgium as I recall.