[78-L] Commercial - Cylinder auction list now available

N7MW at aol.com N7MW at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 08:22:18 PDT 2010

Hi Tom - I would like to request the PDF of your cylinder auction.

Tnx,
Mike Wright
Phoenix, AZ

In a message dated 11/3/2010 7:34:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com writes:

Hi  Everyone,

Auction list 131 - A Cylinder Celebration is now  available!  This is an
auction exclusively of cylinders - nearly 700 of  them.  Here are some of the
highlights:

*A Lambert Concert  Cylinder
*Several Pathe Salon Cylinders
*Many brown wax  cylinders
*European classical cylinders
*French, Spanish and British  Edison issues
*Two and four minute Edison Wax cylinders from the Grand  Opera series
*Over 60 titles from the Edison Blue Amberol Concert  Series
*Edison Royal Purple Amberols
*A large selection of quality 2  minute Edison and Columbia selections
*Many Blue Amberols in original boxes  and lids in new condition
*Oxford, Indestructible and Everlasting  cylinders
*and much, much more......

Visit our website at  www.thoseoldrecords.com for more information on this
large and varied  auction.  If you're interested, you can request either a
free printed  catalog or a PDF file containing the entire auction.  Our email
is  hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.

SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS!  If you  have never received any of our lists, be
sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder  Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique  Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com