[78-L] World Series

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:57:55 PDT 2010

And as a long-time Rangers fan I'm playing

Texas Blues-Big Maceo (Bluebird 8827), Foy Willing (Capitol 162), Bob Wills
(MGM 11767)
Texas Moaner-Sidney Bechet (HMV 9474)
Texas Stomp(ed)-Big Maceo (Victor 20-2028)

and not on my playlist tonight although it does unfortunately apply
Texas Turkey-Big Jay McNeely (Federal 12151)

Josh Hamilton, where did you go?