[78-L] turn of the century boombox

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 1 17:14:26 PDT 2010

  By enlarging the biggest version of this pic & adjusting the gamma, I can
see that the phono is on a little wagon, and the men are pretty sad cases.
The guy on the right appears to be missing part or all of his left hand.
Spanish-American War vets?   He's also got some kind of large lettering on
his hatband.

 No street lights, gas or electric, in this scene - not even on the
buildings.  Odd.