[78-L] Pearl Records

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Wed Oct 27 17:11:00 PDT 2010

Pearl was owned by Larry Vincent and Haven Gillespie. They put out cute party discs which were very popular. They also promoted their own pop songs. Pearl Trio/Boys/whatever credits were substituted for Vincent on late issues. Vincent's wife disliked the party stuff and pulled it all off the market after his death.
http://www.hensteeth.com/pearl.html
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com