[78-L] Question about "O Gero Amerikanos"

Eric Byron Bear128 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 24 13:56:56 PDT 2010

Hi Benno,

I am more than familiar with Spottswood.  My copies are falling apart.
Unfortunately, I do not have the label or catalogue number.  However, your
question made me go through my database, which I should have done in the
first place.  It seems that I got the information from  "Songs of Migration
and Immigration," edited by Richard Spottswood. The Library of Congress has
a copy of the brochure and I will contact them.  Come to think of it, do you
know if Dick belongs to the chat group?

Thank you,

Eric