[78-L] Rare 78's for sale on E-Bay

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sat Oct 23 05:34:19 PDT 2010

The seller Mr. Tussey - my78s4u - would rather sit on 1000 grossly-overpriced unsold records rather than let one go for a dollar less.

Kurt, you must have been deferential, not giving him the three negative feedbacks he deserved or reporting him to oyVey for oyVey's typical non-action.

My experience with this gentleman has been one of significantly overgraded records.

Has anybody else encountered him?/steve

Kurt Nauck wrote:

I found 3 records of interest from this seller. Two of them were
interesting but unimportant labels that were priced at $9.99. I
selected Buy it Now and paid with my credit card. Then a little while
later I got a message saying that they were not available. He has not
answered my email.

Chances are, had I not been a well-known dealer the transaction would
have gone through without a hitch....