[78-L] R. Wilson...?!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Oct 22 20:03:39 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> The impression I got from the article was that he had a "large" collection
> of
> big band records of all speeds and enjoyed playing them, but it was only
> one
> person's description of a former fireman who'd died alone and not too many
> people knew much about him. "Large" could mean a full house or a full
> shelf.

Well, the item caught my eye...hey, I just turned 68 to-day, and nobody has
good reason to check and see if I'm still alive (which may NOT be the
case?!)
I rather doubt that Ecru (the ecru cat) will call emergency services when/if
I wake up dead...and there isn't anyone else who might notice my
absence...?!

Steven C. Barr
(the 78's have been requested by UCSB upon my demise!)