[78-L] Rare 78's for sale on E-Bay

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Oct 22 17:36:33 PDT 2010

Talk about silly.  Why would anyone want to discourage a professional from
buying some of your stuff?

In the rare book trade most of us are delighted to sell to other
booksellers...it's all about making a sale and often the other dealer is the
first to make the move...and they are nearly always buying,  unlike
collectors who can blow hot and cold for various reasons.

I'm not sure what that guy accomplished by trying to stick Kurt other than
ruining a sale...maybe it did something for his ego,  if not his bank
account.

Taylor