[78-L] LP or not LP, is that the question?

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 16:10:36 PDT 2010

That's neat.I have very little of Lee Konitz save the Miles Davis stuff on
Capitol.I'd like to find Davis' 1951 Prestige 10" that featured Sonny
Truett,trombone,Sonny
Rollins on tenor.I had it dubbed onto cassette around 35 years ago.The tunes
included "The Blue Room" in two separate performances,one with Rollins on tenor
the
other a solo performance by Davis.The only other tunes I remember were
"Morpheus"  and "Down".