[78-L] Preservation Hall Jazz Band News 78rpm to be released

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Oct 19 17:52:24 PDT 2010

Hey, that's the correct to put it. Just look at any 1950s Columbia 33 and you'll see it formatted like that. Did Columbia ever trademark "Lp"?

Cary Ginell (who just happened upon Vin Scully during a job placement seminar - we were told to strike up a conversation with the first person we saw and that's who I ran into outside).