[78-L] (no subject)

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:15:51 PDT 2010

The earliest high school band record I've seen looks to be from
the mid-1950s.   It is on the Custom label from Austin, Texas and it
features the Yoe High School Band from Cameron, TX.  It is a ten-inch 33 1/3
rpm one-sided disc.   Two songs on the one side.  I'm also guessing it was
used as a fund-raiser.