[78-L] Fwd: Looking For Vintage Record Store Clerk

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 18 08:18:15 PDT 2010

Anyone know? dl

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Looking For Vintage Record Store Clerk
Date: 	Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:03:35 -0400
From: 	Jazz Promo Services <jazzpromo at earthlink.net>
To: 	Jazz Promo Services <jazzpromo at earthlink.net>

We have a query from a collector in Japan:

Anyone remember the name of the person who worked at Dayton's or
Footlight Records who knew vocal albums in a knowledgeable way, wearing
glasses, not so tall, hair color is light?

I used to work across the street from Dayton’s back in the late 60s at
the Strand Bookstore E 13th and Bway...I remember Jimmy Dayton and Big
Jay who used to own the Jazz Record Center worked there too...I vaguely
remember the guy from Footlights...Jim Eigo