[78-L] Clearly seen lacquer manufacturer...

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Oct 15 13:27:20 PDT 2010

I've seen this on other records, and you can also see the driving pin
hole.  I do love this record as well, and will be listening to others on
the site.  I'm 1/4 Hungarian and have loved Hungarian music since I
found the three Enzo Karolay Columbias in my father's collection.  I've
bought records like mad every time I've been in Hungary, mostly LPs.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com