[78-L] NBC (was: YOU)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 14 17:17:58 PDT 2010

Two things.

1: I have yet another War of the Worlds, from sixteen-inch Radio Recorders
discs dubbed in 1949 from a set of twelve-inch lacquers. Sammy and I have
swapped "Wars" and we don't have the same versions, but mine is also slightly
longer than the Manny Fox source (and of course also doesn't have that dialog
overlap between sides 1 & 2).

2: For those who care, "30 Rock" is going LIVE tonight..at 8:30 Eastern and
then doing a second version for the West Coast. (I say "for those who care"
because I made a couple of attempts to watch this show and I love Tina Fey but
this does absolutely nothing for me.)

dl