[78-L] Help dating a few classical records

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 01:02:01 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
By "my discography" I meant the one someone else did and published in a
book, and which I purchased, therefore making it (that copy at least)
mine..I knew exactly where it was in the old house, but not in this one.

dl
=========
Perhaps it's still in "This Ol' House"?

This shows up ambiguities in the English language. For example, is a
German POW a German who is a POW or someone who is a prisoner of the
Germans? Is an English teacher a teacher of English or a teacher who is
English?

      Julian Vein