[78-L] Party record pseudonym

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Oct 12 20:19:07 PDT 2010

Thanks,  Tyrone.  I checked the list and did find the record in question:

What Got Into You Last Night    INTIMATE TALES 2844-A
He Didn't Know How        INTIMATE TALES 2844-B

Artist credit is Ronald "Rummy" Woods on the first side and Ronald "Skipper"
Woods on the flip.

My discovery is that "Ronald Woods" is actually noted dance band vocalist
Stuart Allen,  who made so many fine records with Richard Himber.

And the label of mine is blue,  not green as noted on the web site.

Taylor