[78-L] I'm back (I think/hope?!)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Oct 12 19:22:56 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dplennick at yahoo.com>
> We were beginning to wonder..! And I was about to come and see if you were
> alive (and pilfer your records if you weren't).
> dl

Were you bringing a large group of strong guys to handle the records?! Keep
in
mind that I own 15 TONS of shellac (60,000 78's at .5 lbs. each = 30,000
lbs. of
shellac, divided by 2000 lbs./ton).

In fact, UCSB has asked me to leave them my half-vast archive...I told them
hire a BUNCH of large trucks...?! I doubt that your Buick would be capable
of
any SERIOUS "pilfering"...?! Then again, you probably already have that many
or more...?!

Keep in mind that my goal is EF78REM* (* EXCEPT classical...?!)...near as I
can
calculate, I have reached c. 2% thereof...?!

Steven C. Barr