[78-L] Opening Bids

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Oct 12 17:57:17 PDT 2010

From: "Cary Ginell" <soundthink at live.com>
> I like how the guy lists the record at $169,999.99, using the old used car
> dealer's scam about it appearing to be cheaper by subtracting a penny. At
> $170K, it wouldn't be worth it. But this is a bargain!!
> Lotsa luck.

That amount is considerably more than the TOTAL amount I have spent to
acquire
78's over almost 40 years...?! I have seen "original Robert Johnson
Vocalions" sell
at several-thousand-dollar prices; those I can somewhat understand...?!

BTW, since my attempts to access this have all failed...what the heck record
is it...?!

Steven C. Barr