[78-L] Already RARE in 1946!!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Oct 12 09:38:03 PDT 2010

From: Glenn Longwell <glongwell at snet.net>
> I wish we all had name tags.  I was at Wayne and would have liked
> to meet up with 78l'ers but I don't what anyone looks like...

We should suggest that to Mike Devecka.  At the Jazz Bash we have name
tags, and it is small enough that we do get to know each other.

> Nice haul on the magazines.  I saw the pile but didn't go after it.
> Tempted though. Cheers, Glenn

He had $4 per issue on the price sign, but he knows me and I am a good
customer of his at the bash so he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
(I was going to offer him more!)  I was also buying some records from
him.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com