[78-L] Fabulous Feinstein PBS series

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Oct 12 00:27:19 PDT 2010

From: D P Ingram <darren at ingram.fi>

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Feinsteins-American-Songbook-Feinstein/dp/B00455XFOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1286826877&sr=8-1

> as apparently that just shipped from manufacturer but there is no visible date on the listing.

That is the new one for the program that is now airing.  This is the old
one which I got the last one on DVD that Amazon sellers had.

http://www.amazon.com/Great-American-Songbook-June-Allyson/dp/B00008AOWT/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1286864172&sr=8-4

But it is still available new at Barnes and Noble.  This is the listing
that has the track listing that does not match the show we just saw.

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/The-Great-American-Songbook/Andrew-Kuehn/e/85393738525/?itm=1&USRI=Feinstein%27s+American+Songbook

In fact, the description on this page tells us that this was in the
"Great Performances" series, which PROVES that this is a DIFFERENT
program from what PBS is now airing.

> But eBay (130437480395) shows a different cover.  Darren

Yes, this is the old program in the URLs I give above.  Barnes and Noble
is cheaper.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

From: Steve Ramm <steveramm78l at hotmail.com>