[78-L] Can anyone make an offline digital copy (AFRTS disks on PBS-TV)

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Mon Oct 11 20:44:18 PDT 2010

I have been contacted by Amber Edwards, producer/director of the PBS series MICHAEL FEINSTEIN'S AMERICAN SONGBOOK, who advises that the item on PBS-TV is in fact on DVD, so I can order the necessary item.

The original source for my information gave the impression that this was a new production - and has a lot of AFRTS imagery (which is my interest for this item, rather than the specific performers, yet they seemingly omitted to say that the production itself was several years old.

So the hunt is over, thank you.

Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦