[78-L] Ties that bind?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Oct 9 19:29:52 PDT 2010

Originally it started as a contest with Bill Schurk -- who now doesn't
wear ties, only T-shirts -- but I have about a dozen record, phonograph,
and radio related ties.  David Seubert made an ARSC tie that will be in
next years silent auction.  I don't think any of us mentioned here that
our tote bags in New Orleans were a bright shiny reflective mirror
silver, something that even a pimp and his charges would be embarrassed
to tote.  (Brenda said that the catalog she used didn't explain this.)
David made a tie from one of these bags with the ARSC logo going down
the length of the tie.  It was the hit of the banquet!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com