[78-L] runout spirals

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 10:57:17 PDT 2010

Milan.Can you give me some information regarding a green and gold series
Columbia recording I had of
a waltz that was of Serbian origin.The record was purchased my me in 1972 in a
second hand store in
the town of Weiser(pronounced "wee-zer"),Idaho.The only words in English were
the copyright dates,
the Columbia label and the words "Serbian music".It was a record I accidently
broke in 1980 but I loved
the melody which was done by a violin and a guitarlike sounding instrument.The
tune was tough as it was
in about different themes one of which was in minor..I am guessing it was
pressed sometime before 1925
as it was acoustically recorded.I learned the song on violin and piano.