[78-L] Farr Brothers [was Sons of the Pioneers (was Bob Nolan)]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 9 02:47:10 PDT 2010

Cary Ginell wrote:
The best biography of the Sons of the Pioneers is "Hear My Song: The
Story of the Celebrated Sons of the Pioneers," published by the John
Edwards Memorial Foundation. The Farr Brothers' transcriptions were
issued on two LPs, one on Cattle Records, the other on JEMF's own label.
I'm not aware of these being issued on CD.