[78-L] Classical 12 inch 78 albums

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 21:45:45 PDT 2010

I only want to keep about a third of the classical 78rpm sets & classical single
78's I got from Kurt all those years ago. The rest I should sell off but they
are not hurting anything sitting on the shelves so thats where they have been
since I bought them. Yes it's all been played at least once & the stuff I liked
gets played as I make time for them along with all the other 78's, 45's & LP's
here. I played 4 multi record 78 sets yesterday with all those manual side
changes. It was fun.....