[78-L] Classical 12 inch 78 albums

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 19:13:13 PDT 2010

$2 each? Thats about what they are worth (maybe less) per complete album set.
I'd ask for a copy of your list if it wasn't for Kurt Nauck selling me about a
thousand 78 rpm classical music sets plus however many single classical discs
that was in his Montrose area shop before he closed it down to move up near
Spring with his wife. I think I paid maybe $200 or $300 for it all but that was
about 20 years ago so I don't remember exactly what I paid for them. Still have
all of them except one set of Caruso 78's in an album which I gave to a record
dealer I know who had a customer looking for Caruso 78's. She made a few bucks
off of them which was ok with me....