[78-L] More on Barrel Records

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 06:32:25 PDT 2010

At 19:11 06/10/2010, DL wrote:
>More than 4 releases, it seems..

An interesting mix of stuff there and in most cases licenced from
some really small labels. More Travis and Bob than I knew about to be
sure. The one by the Skyliners was from here in Pittsburgh and was
the follow up to Since I Don't Have You, which itself would have been
on 78 in the US (the last of em) on Calico and London in the UK and
Canada. So how they moved from London to Barrel is something I won't
stay up night worrying much about

Back to the Travis and Bob, there is one on eBay now at the starting
bid of Can$8:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Travis-and-Bob-Barrel-Tell-Him-No-Were-too-Young-Rock-/260674413306

or item 260674413306  if you prefer.

It is worth more than that to rock-a-billy fans