[78-L] Barrel Records

Anthony Pavick agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 07:08:29 PDT 2010

I'll look back through old emails to see if I can find her contact info

As a side note, a cover/ competing version was recorded at the same time and released on Bullseye in the states (no 78 to the best of my knowledge) and Regency in Canada where it too was on 78. That version was by Dean and Marc Mathis (no rel to Johnny) who would hit big in the 60s as the Newbeats with Bread and Butter on the Hickory label.