[78-L] new blanks

Thomas Edison edisonphonoworks at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 15:07:19 PDT 2010

I know I need to simplify the website and go with a simple dark red letter with white background. The blanks are brand new and made of the same formulation as an Edison blank from 1896 to 1900 an aluminated  soda soap.with other waxes , and the blanks do not contain paraffine wax, as it is inferior to what Edison used.  A cast iron kettle and columbian spirits fuel is very important for the making  the soap mass so it achieves the correct color and texture.  The process is very dangerous, I always get little burns.the cylinders are made in a two day process and set for thirty days before a final shave. The thirty day aging process is why I do not accept orders knobody has the patients to wait that long. I also work fifty hour a week at a regular job, so it Is a hobby.  I make ediphone wax, edison brown wax, columbia brown wax, perfected, early gold moulded and four minute black ( orange boxl blanks. I will admitt finding quality ingrediants is very hard now, it is derived from palm base and synthetic, the waxes do not exsist in the form Aylsworth used.  Yes it is I shawn borri who makes. Them.