[78-L] Reminder the best (IMHO) semi-annual record radio show starts this weekend

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 05:50:00 PDT 2010

My trusty PC calendar reminded me this morning that the semi-annual Nauck's Vintage Records radio show starts this morning and "loops" though tomorrow. (It repeats next Saturday and Sunday. So I thought I'd remind others. I absolutely love this show as it's a chance to hear many records that I'd NEVER get to hear otherwise, and because of the variety (based on bidder requests and Kurt and Brian's own eclectic tastes) I get to discover new things too. It's almost 7 hours long but with the repeats I try to catch most of it.

Of course they are doing this in hopes that folks listening will want the record and bid, but they are most generous in making these programs available. (And I do think they have fun too.). They often have a "special guest". Not sure who it is this year.

Anyway, here is the link: (And - if you have their catalog handy - it's also on line- you can see what they will be playing by lot number. The show was pre-recorded. For me, I just go with the flow.  ;-)

http://78rpm.com/

Steve Ramm