[78-L] NEW article on Nipper Bldg and broken windows

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 05:46:58 PDT 2010

For those interested in the Nipper Bldg in Camden, there is an interesting article in today’s Philadelphia Inquirer about the windows. They are broken AGAIN, but this time it was wind and rain, not vandals. Still, only one is complete. The article explains all this. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/2wfjdmq

I thought I’d mention that there is a six-page illustrated article on the building and its conversion to the apartments written by Ryan Barna in the October issue of the newly expanded In The Groove magazine which is being mailed this weekend (per Editor Tim McCormick.).  (BTW,, for those who didn’t know, MAPS =- which publishes ITG has changed their subscription cycle so those joining at any time during the year get the next 12 months from their “join date”. It used to be only Calendar year membership. The magazine is now bi-monthly but twice as many pages and has a color cover.
 Steve Ramm