[78-L] Castle Record photo links

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 29 20:46:15 PDT 2010

The kiddie set I had (note the past tense) was more likely called "Come, My
Darling"..a long poetic outpouring from a mother to a daughter about all the
wonderful things they're going to do that day. After the kid recovers from her
diabetic coma, if she made it through all 17 minutes. I bought it because I
thought it was an aircheck.

The one Bebe Daniels I sought for years and finally found (no wonder I'm not
buying records any more) was "Hollywood Holiday", with Ben Lyon and Skeets
Gallagher. 1935 Brunswick. No info on the accompanying orchestra, and there's a
great trumpet solo on it.

dl