[78-L] Radio blues

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 28 19:47:45 PDT 2010

You are aware that 740 has been occupied for several years by what used to be
CHWO, Oakville and is now AM 740, part of Moses Znaimer's media empire, nicht
war? As far as I'm concerned, wasting the other AM frequency in Toronto, 860,
on French programming is an even bigger waste.

Ca va bien. Tout le monde est fou sauf nous.

dl