[78-L] Hollywood Bowl recordings

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Sep 26 23:03:13 PDT 2010

Let me see if I can find my paper from 2003 and I'll report back to you. I do know that McClintock was hosting a radio program in San Francisco when those sides were made and that he was flown down to Los Angeles specifically to make those recordings. Stay tuned. I know it's around here somewhere...

Cary Ginell, whose records are well-organized, but not his files.