[78-L] Radio blues

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Sun Sep 26 14:09:52 PDT 2010

Yes indeed. That switcheroo started about a year ago.
105.9 WCAA dropped it's simulcast with WZAA in January 2007
WNYC bought it from Univisionoficially on 10/7/2009
Then on 10/8/09 changed calls from WCAA to WQXR dropping spanish for Classical.

96.3 the former WQXR picked up the WCAA calls in the swap on 10/8/09 as univision bought the station from  The New York Times.
then on 10/15/09 changed calls again to WXNY but retained it's Spanish format.

--
Thatcher Graham
Senior Field Engineer

>>> 78-L mailing list