[78-L] Elvis question

Jim Whipkey suuford at msn.com
Sat Sep 25 11:01:43 PDT 2010

  I came across an Elvis 78 recoding while doing one of my periodic re-arranging of records, looking for duplicates and found  one, which is almost a duplicate. It's RCA Victor, #20-6604, Hound Dog and Don't be Cruel.  Checked E-Bay with the thought of selling it and found 3 listed, the cheapest of which is from a seller in South Africa, who points out the distinction on his offering  which notes it is  also G2WB-5935 and 6, which he says was pressed in South Africa, which is the same as mine.
  Frist, I  was not aware of any such records made in South Africa.
  Second, does this change its value?
  Third, except for the additional number, my two copies are identical, the other copy has no number except for 20-6604.

  Since I'm SOOOOO! out of storage space, and usually unload  any dupes, wondering what should be the best option when considering these two identical (almost) records.
  Thanks in advance
  Jim Whipkey