[78-L] last 78s on Hot 100

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:49:21 PDT 2010

I wonder what the last South American 78s were?  I've seen a pic of an
Argentinian (IIRC) RCA 78 sporting a version of the orange label the US
adopted in 1968, with some Latin music....I also wonder what is the last
known South American 78 of other than local/Latin music (i.e. British or
American musicians)?