[78-L] last 78s on Hot 100

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed Sep 22 05:37:27 PDT 2010

What's interesting is that Latin 78's were produced in the US even in
the late 1960's and , if Billboard would have started it's Latin Chart
at that time, surely would have had 78's in it.
See, for instance the article "Secco Licences Richmond" in Billboard,
March 23 1968:

http://books.google.com/books?id=sQoEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA6&dq=78+rpm&lr=&as_drrb_is=b&as_minm_is=9&as_miny_is=1966&as_maxm_is=9&as_maxy_is=1969&as_brr=0&as_pt=MAGAZINES&cd=28#v=onepage&q=78%20rpm&f=false

Kristjan