[78-L] Label scanning

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:47:15 PDT 2010

I have an HP Scanjet 3970 and a 78 fits exactly between the ridges just
above the glass.  The scans are clear.  The lid stays up and the 78 is
centered and stable.  I doubt this model is still in production but it works
very well for scanning 78s.  The "photo and imaging gallery" program on my
laptop allows easy cropping.